Last Updated on May, 2021
ProductPizza reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update this Agreement, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, or updates. You agree to regularly review this Agreement and to be aware of such revisions. Your use of this Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by this Agreement as changed.
Collection of Information
In connection with your use of the Website, we may automatically collect information from you using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. A cookie by itself does not personally identify the user; it merely identifies the computer or device with which the user accesses the Website. Cookies help us track user behavior such as which pages you visit and how long you spend time in each area of the site, and this data helps us improve our user experience.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. If you delete your cookies or set your web browser to decline cookies, some features of the Website may not work as designed. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
We also may use web beacons (also known as “pixel tags”) to access cookies and to count users who visit our Website or open our email messages. Web beacons are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of our users. We may use web beacons to collect information about your interactions with our e-mail messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions, and the device you use to read our emails.
ProductPizza is a member of several affiliate marketing programs, including Amazon Associates. This means that when you click on the affiliate links in our articles we may receive a small commission on your purchase. By using the Website and clicking on our links, you consent to the use of third-party cookies for affiliate marketing purposes.
We have an electronic newsletter sign-up in the footer of our Website operated by a third-party platform. We will only use your email address for our newsletter and other internal marketing purposes. We will not sell or distribute your email address to any third party. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions in those emails, or by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Third-Party Service Providers.
To best provide our services, we work with a few other companies which will only have access to the information they need to provide the service as agreed with ProductPizza. Here is a list of the essential service providers we work with, and their respective privacy policies to provide a great experience.
- Strato for hosting ProductPizza’s servers (https://www.strato.com)
- Facebook for simple, optional social sharing (https://www.facebook.com/policy.php)
- LinkedIn for simple, optional social sharing (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy)
- Twitter for simple, optional social sharing (https://twitter.com/en/privacy)
- This list may change over time, and we’ll work hard to keep it up-to-date. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at info@ProductPizza.com.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including the following:
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website;
- Operate and improve our Website;
- Provide you with advertising and analyze the results, including from third-party websites and applications;
- Respond to your comments and questions;
- Send you newsletters and emails;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you for various purposes, including the following:
- We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with companies that help us operate advertisements.
- We may share information in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves.
- We may share information for other reasons as may be described to you.
The Website may offer social plugins or other tools or features. The use of such features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection in connection with social sharing, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
How We Protect Your Information
We use industry standard security measures to protect this Website and your information. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of the Website will be completely secure and encourage you to take steps to protect yourself online.
The Website is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect or store personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen, we will delete the information from our records.
Data Subject Requests
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the right to access personal data we hold about you, if any, and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you have a concern that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.